A TransAtlantic Ragtime Romp
with Matt Tolentino and his Singapore Slingers
This is a rare 8 nights crossing from Southampton to New York with a special day stop in le Havre, France.
Step into the decades of 1900 to 1920 for an incredible eight days at sea!
May 18-26, 2023
- 8 Nights trans-Atlantic crossing on RMS “Queen Mary 2”
- 5+ Private parties featuring Matt Tolentino and his Singapore Slingers
- Private Cocktail Party
- All meals in the ship’s main dining rooms and buffets
- 24 hour room service
- All taxes and port fees
- All QM2’s entertainments, activities, and facilities
- Inside Cabin $2143
- Veranda Cabin $2950
- Solo Occupancy By Request
- Suites By Request
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy
INCLUDES: Cabin, all port taxes and fees, all QM2 onboard entertainments, activities, and facilities, PLUS all the Ragging the Waves PRIVATE EVENTS
**Special pre- and post- hotel arrangements have been made by Ahoy Cruises and are not included. Please contact Ahoy Cruises if you would like to take advantage of our special lower group pricing.
- London Hotel Accommodations
- Airfare (depends on your home city and travel dates)
- Transfer to QM2 from central London
- New York Hotel Accommodations
- Cunard Pricing and Availability subject to change until booked. The early bird gets the best pricing and cabin
This is sure to be a voyage that you will never forget! Don’t miss your chance to experience this magical Gilded Age Transatlantic crossing.