Good evening everyone,
I wanted to share some updates with you ahead of our time together on the QM2 and the Bon Voyage dance on the Friday evening before we set sail.
For those of you booked onto the crossing, the Bon Voyage dance on Friday 22nd April is free admission. If you have friends in London who wish to attend, the ticket link is here:
Doors open at 7pm, the band will play from 7:20pm until 9:20pm.
If you wish to attend, there is also a prior cocktail party taking place at The Strand Palace Hotel – Haxell’s Bar from 5:30pm until 7pm on Friday 22nd April.
Rainbow Room NYC Arrival dance tickets are still not yet on sale – The Rainbow Room is currently preparing their ticketing systems as they aren’t normally open for public events like this. As soon as the tickets are available I will send out another email like this one.
A lot of folks have asked about our themed dances onboard the ship and what clothing to pack.
- Friday 22nd April – Bon Voyage Dance – Formal (Black or White tie. Ball Gowns etc)
- Sunday 24th April – Get Together Dance – Semi Formal (Black Tie Or Lounge Suits. Gowns/Cocktail Dresses)
- Monday 25th April – “Black & White Ball” – Formal/Masquerade
- Tuesday 26th April – “Rooftops of New York” Formal
- Wednesday 27th April – Smart/Casual
- Thursday 28th April – “High Times At The Cocoanut Grove” Formal
- Friday 29th April “Midnight In Mayfair” – Formal
- Saturday 30th April “Fiesta Ball” Semi-Formal/Costume (Black tie/Lounge Suits. Gowns/Cocktail Dresses)
**Rainbow Room – Monday 2nd May – Black Tie. Gowns/Cocktail dresses. (Separate ticketing. Not included as part of the Ahoy Vintage Cruises booking.)
Any specific questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Pecena on email@example.com
Very best wishes,
Shell Oil Junior, reporting for Ahoy Vintage Cruises.