Relive the glory days of elegance and glamour on the high seas with Alex Mendham & His Orchestra!
Join us for a 1920s style crossing of the Atlantic ocean from Southampton to New York City!
If you’re not yet familiar with the world class Alex Mendham & His Orchestra, you’re in for a real treat! Essex-born musician, singer, lyricist, and conductor Alex Mendham is the debonair, white-tie-and-tails wearing bandleader. Together, they orchestra sweeps audiences away with the high style and musical glory of the 20’s and 30’s.
The Orchestra has turned the music of a golden age into a worldwide concert touring show and we are delighted to partner with them for Ahoy Vintage Cruises for a week of unforgettable entertainment!
Our private vintage events take place in the Queen’s Room, which features the world’s largest ballroom at sea. And don’t miss Cunard’s famously grand Afternoon Tea, which also takes place in the Queen’s Room, along with the rest of the ship’s many amenities and activities.
September 22-29, 2023
- 7 Nights trans-Atlantic crossing on RMS “Queen Mary 2”
- All meals in the ship’s main dining rooms and buffets
- 24 hour room service
- All taxes and port fees
- All QM2’s entertainments, activities, and facilities
Suggested dress code: Vintage style encouraged
***This is a limited event and exclusive to those that book with the Ahoy Vintage Cruises private party.
- 5+ Dances to Alex Mendham and His Orchestra aboard QM2
- Private Cocktail Party
- Bon Voyage Dance in London (TBC)
- Daily Activities: Name That Tune, Sing-A-Long, Q&A with Alex & the Boys & more!
SPECIAL NOTE: You MUST book with our exclusive booking agent Ahoy Cruises. If you book direct with Cunard OR elsewhere, you will not be able to attend the special private events.
PRICING FROM — (includes all the above, total per person)
- Inside Cabin from $1886 pp
- Veranda Cabins from 2599 pp
*Prices and availability are subject to change until booked.
**Special pre- and post- hotel arrangements have been made by Ahoy Cruises and are not included. Please contact Ahoy Cruises if you would like to take advantage of our special lower group pricing.
- London Hotel accommodations at the Strand Palace in London
- Airfare (depends on your home city and travel dates)
- Transfer to QM2 from central London
- New York accommodations at the New Yorker in Manhattan